Linguine with creamy lemon lobster sauce
A nice creamy sauce, a lobster and pasta. A recipe for any season, nice outside in the sun or inside on the couch under a blanket.
- 1 cooked lobster
- 150 gram linguine
- 1 shallot
- 2 cloves garlic
- 250 ml room
- 2 el butter
- 1 lemon grater and juice
- 75 gram parmesan cheese
- 1 bunch flat parsley
Print Recipe Pin Recipe
- Fry 1 finely chopped shallot and two cloves of garlic, sliced, in a pan with olive oil.
- When all this starts to caramelize add 250ml of cream. Make sure your cream does not get to a boil!
- When the cream is hot add two tablespoons of butter, the zest of 1 lemon, 75 grams of grated Parmesan cheese, black pepper and sea salt. Stir until everything is melted together.
- Cook the pasta in a large saucepan of salted water according to the directions on the package. Using a mug, scoop up some of the pasta water and pour as much as needed through the sauce.
- Remove the lobster meat from the tail, claws and small legs. Chop it into pieces and toss them through the sauce so they can warm along with it.
- serve the pasta with the sauce, put some lemon juice and fresh flat parsley on top. Enjoy!